Terms of Service
Read the Terms of Service and License Agreement for Blockit as well as our BlockitApp & Developer Agreements.
Find out more about what information we collect at Blockit, how we use it, and what control you have over your data.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
Use of information and materials
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of BitageFx' web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into BitageFx' systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by BitageFx and/or its affiliates. Copyright and Trademark. Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by BitageFx unless otherwise indicated. BitageFx, LTD and the BitageFx are trademarks and service marks of BitageFx and are used and/or registered throughout the world. BitageFx, Ltd and their subsidiaries also claim rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained in these web pages.
CUSTOMER TRADING AGREEMENT
This Client Trading Agreement("Agreement") is between BitageFx Limited and its affiliates, operator of the brand name BitageFx (hereinafter: "BitageFx") and any end user (â€œClientâ€) (each a "Party" and together, the "Parties") and applies to any dealings between them. This Agreement incorporates by reference any additional appendices, including but limited to the Risk Disclosure and Declaration of Beneficial Ownership.
Generally, you will be required to upgrade your live trading account from Dynamic to a Classical Account before your profit can be pulled out of your Live Trading Account!
1. General Services Rule: Client may enter into transactions with BitageFx, in connection with spot and forward foreign currency contracts, foreign currencies swap transactions, and such other transactions as BitageFx may from time to time make available (the â€œServicesâ€).
2. Margin: The Services may involve margined transactions, requiring Client to deposit cash to secure its obligations under this Agreement (â€œSecurity Marginâ€).
3. Direct Relationship: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, BitageFx and Client each enter into this Agreement as principal and BitageFx will not accept an undisclosed/unapproved principal acting through Client. With regard to such a principal, Client agrees to provide BitageFx with its identity, personal information, and other information that BitageFx may seek.
4. No Recommendation or Solicitation: BitageFx does not recommend, solicit, offer, advise, suggest, concur on the merits of, or otherwise provide any opinion whether to buy or sell any currency or to engage in any other transaction. Neither the availability of the Services nor any communication by anyone associated with BitageFx should be construed in this manner.
5. Errors: Quotations provided by BitageFx, via third parties or otherwise, may be incorrect for any reason. Following a transaction involving such quotation errors, BitageFx in its discretion reserves the right to correct the affected account balance. Any dispute arising from such errors or corrections will be resolved on the basis of the fair market value of the relevant currency at the time of the error.
6. Market Fluctuations: Client acknowledges that the market for currency is subject to sudden changes due news events and other announcements, acts of war or terrorism, power failures, strikes or civil commotions, business trends, political developments, fluctuations in other financial and commodity markets, and other factors beyond BitageFx' control. BitageFx may determine in its sole discretion that an emergency or exceptional market condition exists, in which case it reserves the right to impose trading limits or special terms, cancel or suspend any transaction, or close an account.
7. Availability: This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
8. Trading Indices: The Client hereby acknowledge that he is aware that in the case of Contract for Difference (CFD) trade, BitageFx shall open its trading within 5 minutes of the opening of the relevant market. BitageFx reserves the right not to accept any trade of such instrument during the first 5 minutes of the trading day. BitageFx reserves its right to cancel any trade, in its own discretion, of such instrument made during the first 5 minutes of the trading day.
9. BitageFx shall execute the Clientâ€™s withdrawal within 96 working hours once all the above conditions are met and upon approval of such by the BitageFx Back Office Department. The Client acknowledges that fund transfer times may vary according to its account type, issuing bank, intermediary bank, receiving bank, destination country or any other 3rd party involved in the transfer of funds. BitageFx shall not be liable for any fund transfer delay caused by such 3rd party.
10. Complaints: - Based on an operational agreement with BitageFx Ltd., we are responsible for complaints where End-Users have deposited money through our Platform. Our customer service is always available for any request, complaint or inquiry you may have at : info@BitageFx.com. We have put in place formal procedures for handling complaints fairly and promptly, and each such filed inquiry shall be thoroughly investigated and addressed in a fair manner.
All trading involves risk. CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Please ensure you fully understand the risk involved and take care to manage your exposure.
- Follow the Company Trading Guides
- Always contact your account manager if you are having issues.
- Never give out your account login details to third party usage.
Data We Collect from YouAt the point when you access our platform to do business with usâ€”regardless of whether on our sites, on our applications, at occasions TradesAssets joins in, sorts out or supports, or in our branches or workplacesâ€”we may gather certain individual data about you. For instance:
When you apply for our items, we may gather data, for example, your name, address, standardized savings number, date of birth, pay, and work data.
When you visit our sites or utilize our portable applications, we may gather data, for example, your PC IP address, your gadget identifier, your area, and what pages you view or visit.
When you visit our branches or workplaces or go to occasions that we support or arrange, we may gather contact data, for example, your email address, your telephone number or your physical location. We may likewise gather sound or visual data about you because of safety efforts we use in our offices.
How we Use your DataWe utilize your own data to help items and administrations that you use or that we offer to you. For instance, in the event that you have accounts with us:
We may utilize data, for example, your record balance, trading action, advance sum, and transaction history to show it to you on the web or through our mobile applications.
We may use data, for example, voiceprints for account verification and for use with misrepresentation counteraction innovations.
We may utilize your contact data to advertise our items and administrations to you.
Our Company trademarks include the following list. The absence of any Company trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not belong to BitageFx Company intellectual property rights.
The Company logo and name is Â® Registered in The United States and UK with registrations over the world. The Â® Registered mark shall only be used in The United States and UK until registrations are completed elsewhere.
For general inquiries please contact info@BitageFx.com